Rhinoplasty procedures are a great way to reshape your face so that you can accentuate your facial features. The nose surgery is designed to change the underlying bone and cartilage. For those seeking rhinoplasty in Manhattan, our team at Greenberg Cosmetic Surgery has you covered. We are committed to delivering effective solutions that produce natural results that will have you looking and feeling your best. As a world renowned celebrity plastic surgeon in Manhattan, Dr. Stephen Greenberg is equipped with many years of experience and a variety of satisfied patients. Let’s take a look at the benefits of the rhinoplasty procedure and what to expect.
Rhinoplasty In Manhattan: What To Expect
For patients considering rhinoplasty in Manhattan, Greenberg Cosmetic Surgery has an efficient process that is tailored to your individual needs and preferences. When you agree to move forward with the procedure, there are a few things you should expect. These can include the following:
- Correcting your nose size
- Removing the “dorsal hump” or bump on the nose
- Altering the width of the nose
- Correcting the tip
- Addressing breathing issues
Now that we’ve addressed what to expect for the procedure, it’s time to evaluate the incentives of rhinoplasties and work with a celebrity plastic surgeon in Manhattan
When undergoing this procedure with Greenberg Cosmetic Surgery, you will notice the many benefits of rhinoplasty for your physical and emotional well-being. Many people are self-conscious about their physical appearance. If you notice a slight imperfection and want to augment it with a cosmetic procedure, you’ll always have the luxury to do this. Let’s take a closer look at the benefits of rhinoplasties.
- Increase In Oxygen Supply: When you have a surgery done on your nose, there are millions of air particles passing through it which leads to more oxygen supply for our lungs and bloodstream. This will actually result in a healthier body as well as fresh-smelling breath all day long.
- Heightened Perspective On Life: Rhinoplasty procedures can help people see the world in a new perspective. They tend to look at things differently because of what they’ve gone through and how much pain they’re going through during the recovery period. Even if after has passed, there are still some minor effects that can be felt by those who underwent nose jobs which helps them live life to their fullest.
- Improved Confidence: Once you finally get a rhinoplasty procedure done with a good surgeon, you will finally be able to see yourself in a new light, which you will only get through this surgery. Your overall appearance is improving, which heightens your attractiveness for others and yourself.
Info On Surgery and Recovery Time
Recovery time for rhinoplasty procedures that are conducted at one of many offices for the celebrity plastic surgeon in Manhattan, Dr. Stephen Greenberg, is minimal. Patients can be discharged shortly after the procedure. The surgery itself can be performed with local or general anesthesia, depending on your needs. The procedure takes about 1-2 hours, and patients will only endure mild discomfort when recovering.
Moving Forward With Rhinoplasty In Manhattan
If you’re interested in learning more about our procedures, give us a call to set up a consultation!